Are you ready to experience one of the most inspirational weekends of your life?
Join over 20,000 San Diegans:
MAKE SHABBAT SAN DIEGO YOURS!
(November 10, 6:30PM)
Friday / Saturday:
It’s Time to Say "Shabbat Shalom"!
Community and Private Home Shabbat dinners; Saturday Services, lunches, lectures, Seu’dah Shlishit
(November 12, 7:30PM)
From Sunset to Stars Out
INTERNATIONAL UNITY SHABBAT
SHABBAT SAN DIEGO Objectives:
o Each individual has their most meaningful Shabbat yet
o Together build a unified community this Shabbat
o Enjoy global identity, pride and solidarity
What can you do to ensure that all enjoy this Shabbat San Diego?
1. Sign in for yourself and your family.
2. Volunteer to be part of the Shabbat San Diego Team.
3. Ask all your friends to register, and participate and ask them to ask their friends.
4. Share the names and email addresses with us of all the unaffiliated Jews you know in the county.
5. Share your ideas with us. info@ShabbatSanDiego.org