Shabbat San Diego is financed, coordinated and managed through communal volunteer committee efforts. Shabbat San Diego utilizes the tax deductibility and accounting systems of Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center .
In order to assist all community members to participate in Shabbat San Diego, we need sponsorship funds for:
- Developing and distributing materials for use by participants in all of the events and the Shabbat itself;
- Funding all community wide Shabbat events;
- Helping hosts with Shabbat meals for those hosting multiple families;
- Funding assistance for community Shabbat Dinners and other programs;
- Ensuring no potential participant is unable for financial reasons to enjoy this special International Unity Shabbat;
- Producing and Distributing Shabbat Kits to all Shabbat Dinner hosts;
- Funding stipends for the community celebrations;
- Getting the word out regarding all aspects of the program through an extensive media campaign across various channels.
Your donation will assist:
- $18 Provides the spirit for Shabbat families who need
- $36 Help create community for every Jew within San Diego
- $180 Be a part of global pride and identity
- $360 Help create San Diego Jewish community partnerships through the lens of Shabbat year round
- $560 Event subsidy so each partner that needs assistance bringing Shabbat San Diego into their communities can!
- $1000 Create community unity locally and across the globe through One Shabbat Together
For larger donations and public acknowledgements please see the Patron and Sponsorship Opportunities section.