“MORE THAN THE JEWS HAVE KEPT SHABBAT,
SHABBAT HAS KEPT THE JEWS”
Shabbat San Diego Oct, 25-27, 2018
ONE OF THE LARGEST EVENTS IN OUR COMMUNITY’S HISTORY
HOW DO YOU CHOOSE TO KEEP YOUR SHABBAT?
Are you ready to experience one of the most inspirational weekends of your life?
Join over 20,000 San Diegans:
MAKE SHABBAT SAN DIEGO YOURS!
Program begins promptly at 6:15 pm
Doors open at 5:30
Friday / Saturday:
Shabbat Starts at 5:44 pm
It’s Time to Say "Shabbat Shalom"!
Community and Private Home Shabbat dinners; Saturday Services, lunches, lectures, Seu’dah Shlishit
Program begins promptly at 8:00 pm
Doors open at 7 pm
From Sunset to Stars Out
INTERNATIONAL UNITY SHABBAT
SHABBAT SAN DIEGO Objectives:
Each individual has their most meaningful Shabbat yet
Together build a unified community this Shabbat
Enjoy global identity, pride and solidarity
What can you do to ensure that all enjoy this Shabbat San Diego?
1. Sign in for yourself and your family.
2. Volunteer to be part of the Shabbat San Diego Team.
3. Ask all your friends to register, and participate and ask them to ask their friends.
4. Share the names and email addresses with us of all the unaffiliated Jews you know in the county.
5. Share your ideas with us. info@ShabbatSanDiego.org